IT Internship Placement
Leadalways Technology (Sunway)
Leadalways Technology (Sunway) , 329, Sunway Leisure Commerce Square, Jalan PJS 8/9, Bandar Sunway, Petaling Jaya Sel 46150, Malaysia
We are now seeking for excellent individual for a chance to work and learn with the best and chance to learn things you would never ever learn in class and conventional workplace!
LeadAlways Technology help companies to identify and solution to ease their business processes with technology systems that support their business objectives, and provide them with the information needed to help them meet their strategic and goals.
In addition to IT development duties, you may have the opportunity to work in other fields like Business System Analytics, Networking, Technical Support, Web Development or App Development as needed.
Responsibilities Will Include:
• High quality professional day-to-day execution of engagements and special projects
• Collaborate with business analysts and developers to produce software designs
• Assist in formulate program specifications and basic prototypes
• Assist in transform software designs and specifications into high functioning code in the appropriate language
• Test code periodically to ensure it produces the desirable results and perform debugging when necessary
• Perform upgrades to make software and systems more secure and efficient
• Collaborate with technical writers to create documentation for user support
Our internships offer you the opportunity to:
• Explore Career Opportunities - by working in the field you have chosen, you can receive an inside look at your potential career path
• Network - meet a variety of people in your chosen profession through your internship, allowing you to form relationships you can build on in the future
• On Field Experience - stand a chance to go on field with system analyst and engineers to further about their day to day duty.
• Find Mentors - certain individuals can help guide you through your internship and expose you to opportunities to which you can aspire.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
• Ability to participate within a multidisciplinary team as well as acting autonomously as appropriate
• Pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor's in IT / Computer Science from an accredited college/university
• Candidates shall be place at our office at Sunway Leisure Commerce Square